Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Obsessed

It's no secret that girls love shoes. I love shoes too, but I specifically love tennis shoes! I prefer comfort over style when it comes to my shoes, so you won't see me wearing heels very often, only when I'm forced to! Lately I've been a shopping spree when it comes to tennis shoes. Where I work is pretty hard on my shoes (kids pick at them, they've had blood, vomit, spit and other bodily fluids wiped on them) so I dedicated my old running shoes exclusively to work and set out to find a new pair of shoes to work out in.
nasty looking work shoes

I searched Nike.com for a pair that I liked for a while but never found any I really wanted in the Free style (I love the Free line, it doesn't feel like the shoe is weighing you down while you run/work out). Then Nike came out with the new version of Free's and I fell in love with the color of these:

These took while to get used as they were slimmer than the previous version of Free's, still working on breaking them in to mold to my feet.

At the same time I was perusing the Nike website, I stumbled upon these for only $45! How could I turn them down?!? I don't use these for working out, just for wearing around...

The kids like these shoes because they say I have "swag" when I wear them!

Since I wasn't completely happy with the Free's above and had such good luck with my work shoes, I started looking at the clearance section for the old version of the shoe and I found these... for $50! It pays to shop the sales!

I use these for running, no breaking in required! I love, love, love them!

The next pair of shoes I stumbled upon while out shopping and just happened to have a gift card to the store, funny how life wants me to have 80 pairs of tennis shoes.

I use these for all other workouts besides running (lifting, biking, etc.)

The next pair of shoes I don't wear for working out, but they are cute and comfy with jeans and I wear them all the time in the fall and spring since I've bought them!





Apparently in my past life I was a gym teacher or something, because I need to have enough pairs of tennis shoes for every day of the week! I've never really tried any other brand of shoes for running because I've had such good luck with the Nike's. Anybody else love and have an obsession with gym shoes?





No comments:

Post a Comment