Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's been awhile...

It's been a looooooong time since I've last blogged...oops! But working two jobs (over 70 hours a week!) sleep became a major priority of mine! I don't think I will ever work two jobs ever again...at least not two very stressful jobs where the children beat me! Haha I think I will become a professional dog walker or house-sitter...those are pretty easy to manage.

The last time I blogged back in February, Dan was still out in Virginia! Since then he has graduated from OCS (Officer Candidate School):
a whole bunch of 2nd LT's

Me and Lieutenant Dan

He got to spend a couple months back in Iowa:

a rare decent picture of us before a wedding

we took blaze on his first trip down the mighty maquoketa

and did a little antique shopping (who would pay $42 for this giant plastic ear?!?)

And since it has been so long since I have last blogged, Dan is now back in Virginia again for 6 more months of training! He will have a bit more free time this go round, so I'm planning on making a trip or two out there. I'm excited and a wee bit nervous...I've never flown by myself before! 

Honestly, I'm lame and that's about all I've done over the past couple of months! BUT I did take the plunge and bought an iPhone! I've only had it a couple of days, but I love it already. It's so easy to use and I've already pretty much got it figured out...gotta love Apple products! :) I'm now on the hunt for a cute case to keep my investment protected!

I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things blogging wise, now that I'm back down to working only one job (it's like being on vacation) and being more consistent with my posts...but we shall see!



No comments:

Post a Comment