Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Officially Official

My diploma finally came in the mail today! I officially became an alum from Iowa State University. It felt official as I checked online that I passed all my classes (not that there was any doubt...), became even more official when I walked across the stage, but now that I have the paper in my hand, I can truly say that I am a college graduate!
Because I was in a pre-professional option (OT) they put all of us in the liberal arts category, even though it was more science than I ever want to remember...dumb!
Jess came to watch me walk...best friend ever!

The parentals and I after the ceremony

With Cy...the best mascot in college sports :)

Celebratory drinks..at Thumbs!

After a few beverages...
...and after a few too many!

My time at ISU was some of the craziest and most fun, but also full of challenges and stressful situations...I wouldn't change it for the world though!


No comments:

Post a Comment