Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How Will I Ever Choose?

Monday nights for the next couple months will full of coin tossing and debate...why you ask? Because three of my favorite shows returned from hiatus and they are on at the same time!

Pretty Little Liars is on ABC Family at 7 (I know, I know...the show seems like its more geared for teens but the show is seriously addicting!)


The Bachelor is on at 7 on ABC as well. I actually had not really paid any attention to the Bachelor/Bachelorette until last season but when I starting watching last summer I was hooked!


How I Met Your Mother is on a CBS at 7 as well. I have been watching this show since about season 3 and watched the first two on Hulu to get caught up...one of my all time favorite shows!


I missed ALL of them last night because I had to work, but most Mondays I won't be working nights and I am planning on watching The Bachelor live and the other two on the internet the next day (mainly because watching videos on ABC sucks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment