Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I love my job?! Nope

...I know that's wrong to say but this job is literally sucking the life out of me. Just being honest. I've only worked there a month and my coworkers are some of the best people to work with, mainly because we're the only ones who know what the others are going through. I love working with kids but these kids might push me to jump off the roof..take a look:

Yep, those are bite marks that are THREE days old, so they've healed a bit over the past 48 hours or so since the incident happened. Not gonna lie, it hurts like a son of bitch, which I've also been called by the way. (Side note: the middle aged lady that was the cashier at Walmart thought that I was a victim of domestic abuse and insisted that I take the number for the Domestic Abuse Hotline when she saw my arm). These aren't the only bruises I've accumulated over the past month, my legs are covered with bruises of varying sizes from kicks and punches and pinches. I ended up with a black eye after a kid punched me in the face. Oh, and don't forget the spitting!

I don't get paid enough...don't mean to sound ungrateful because I am to have a full time job (with benefits!), just venting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment