Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Does This Make Me an Adult?

Making a real meal? And drinking wine with dinner? WHO AM I?!?

This is impressive for me!

I seriously try hard to make normal meals but more often than not I end up making mac and cheese or jambalaya. But since I have done pretty much nothing all day, I figured I could put some effort into dinner for once. I decided to make some spaghetti with Italian sausage sauce and green beans and some Texas Toast (still in the oven, hence not pictured). I feel so classy drinking a glass of wine (in a real wine glass, not a plastic cup!) instead of the standard Busch Lite or water as my drink of choice. But not to worry, I bought the $4 bottle of wine from Target, so it wasn't too classy!

And since I don't know how to measure a small portion of spaghetti noodles for myself (it ended up being almost the whole box...oops), I am planning on eating the same meal for lunch and dinner until Thanksgiving! (The bottle of wine will probably be gone by then though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment