Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ah...School Pictures

The day when everyone gets all dressed up and puts on their best faces and tries not to spill anything on their good clothes! This is the first year in about half a decade that I've had to get school pictures done..and I was not a fan. The lady who was taking the pictures was RUDE, (as in; asking kids if they really wanted their hair looking like that?, asking kids with speech impediments to continually say smile-even though the teacher had said he couldn't yet pronounce his s's... yeah she was a bitch!) But anyway...here is my school picture for 2012-2013!

Woohoo...wallets!


I feel like I have a lazy eye, because the mean lady made me put my head in a weird position and hold it for what felt like 5 minutes and I could feel my eye twitching...

Now...who wants a wallet? I would feel a bit narcissistic having the same picture of myself hung up all over my apartment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment