Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snowed In...

It's Thursday around 9 AM and I've been up since around 4:30 this morning because of this lovely blizzard that has enveloped central Iowa. I woke up so early this morning because my power was flickering on and off and my phone and heater were going crazy with the inconsistency of the electricity! I now have power fully (hopefully it will stay that way for the rest of the day!) and no work to go to, so I am still in my jammies...and plan on staying that way all day. The only plans for the day include drinking coffee and finishing my book, maybe listening to some Christmas music too.

The view at about 5 this morning...the door was staying open by itself due to the wind!

I will have to brave going out into the foot of snow we got in order to pick up Lt Dan from the airport. Hopefully the winds will die down enough for his flight to not get delayed too much and to land safely! He chose the worst day of the year to travel! :)

...and from a few minutes ago looking out the back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment